about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // old snowmen for january 2016



Each year, I like to have some sort of unifying theme for my blog. I don't follow it strictly, but I do use it for inspiration. It shows up the most on my calendars that I post each month.

But this year I had an idea for a theme that I wasn't so sure about when it comes to the calendars. Let me not get ahead of myself.

Back in September (I can't believe it's already that far back!) I found some pieces of vintage fabric cut for a quilt that someone in my family history was making. And I decided to make them into something new. And I got to thinking about how many things I have around here that could be made new.

2016 will be the year of making old new again.

I'll talk more about that in the days ahead, but what does that look like for my calendars? I considered a few options, but decided to pull out some calendar designs from prior years and make them new again. This month is a Simple Snowman from back in 2008, the first year I released calendar downloads.

They've been refreshed a bit, and are ready for your computer, handheld devices, and printer.


For iPhone 6+, choose the iPad version. To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

To PRINT a calendar page that you can also color, download the January 2016 calendar page PDF. You'll want to print on card stock and then cut on the solid rectangle. Then you'll have a 6x9" calendar to hang for reference!

Okay, 2016...let's do this!

2 comments:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!